Uma porçãooooo de batatas fritas! SEMPRE!!!!!
Aqui você vai se sentir à vonté... FREE de fato!
Vou expressar muita coisa que penso... e até as que eu nem vou pensar antes de postar...
Como uma conversa de bar...
Como uma conversa não vai?! COMO PAPAS FRITAS!!!!!!!!
PAPAS?!?! Hummmm eu não tenho PAPAS na língua......
So... BEWARE OF THE BLOG!!!

Monday, September 1, 2014

 My heart has been broken so many times.... over and over again... it has been shattered into pieces not once.... ripped apart many many times.... and my eyes have cried so many blood tears in the past... endlessly... that today you can cut me open and I´ll feel sad about letting it go... but my heart would be kept whole... mended as it is... and my eyes would probably not shed one drop of tear...
I don´t need a little kindness and affection... I´m not looking for crumbs of love... What I really want, very feel will have to offer... I know... I need a soul that will unfold itself and wrap it around mine... because I don´t live half things... I give myself totally...

No comments:

Post a Comment