Uma porçãooooo de batatas fritas! SEMPRE!!!!!
Aqui você vai se sentir à vonté... FREE de fato!
Vou expressar muita coisa que penso... e até as que eu nem vou pensar antes de postar...
Como uma conversa de bar...
Como uma conversa não vai?! COMO PAPAS FRITAS!!!!!!!!
PAPAS?!?! Hummmm eu não tenho PAPAS na língua......
So... BEWARE OF THE BLOG!!!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010


I'm NOT a puppet!!!
I'm NOT an actress!!!
I'm NOT gonna perform a show!!!
I'm NOT just another HYPOCRITE!!!

What's up with this ARCHAIC FASHION THINKING?!?!?!

I'm truly sorry to see how some people, specially the so called SAINTS, have their minds so trapped on a definitive stupid way to think. That's because their so called LEADERS have such powerful techniques to persuade and gain control of their minds brainwashing them all and just pushing the whole so called SHEEP to the exactly place where they want them to be! Their entire center of control!!! So they can have the CLUB rolling and the FEES just coming in order to maintain their HOLY SACRED PURE DIVINE RICH LIVES...
Of course there are some who actually do truly believe in the gospel and they really do truly live up the gospel, though BELIEVE ME, those are the poor ones... the ones who will at some point actually need some help from the BROTHERS 'n SISTERS and they are just NOT GONNA GET ANY HELP WHATSOEVER!!! Instead they'll get prayed for...

NO! I'm NOT gonna let myself go into the controlling mind f$*&ers that are just planning the next 'block party' where they'll merciless take till the last penny a person has to stick it up their own pockets for them to be able to pay the AMERICAN SCHOOL TUITION FEE for their own children... or the monthly payment of their ONE PER FLOOR UNIQUE APARTMENT at the most expensive neighborhood in town... or even the EXTREMELY GORGEOUS ONE OF A KIND CHINA VASE they have decorating their huge living room...

NO MOTHER!!! I'm NOT gonna be friends with the pastor's daughter because she has just arrived from the USA and they are from the 'HIGH' society and it would be such a great friendship and I'd just be among the prestigious ones... NO MOTHER!!! I DON'T WANNA BE ONE OF THEM!!!

I DON'T WEAR MASKS!!!
I REFUSE TO BE A HYPOCRITE!!!
I'M MYSELF!!! I'LL SPEAK MY MIND!!! 'n NO ONE can take this freedom away from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment