Uma porçãooooo de batatas fritas! SEMPRE!!!!!
Aqui você vai se sentir à vonté... FREE de fato!
Vou expressar muita coisa que penso... e até as que eu nem vou pensar antes de postar...
Como uma conversa de bar...
Como uma conversa não vai?! COMO PAPAS FRITAS!!!!!!!!
PAPAS?!?! Hummmm eu não tenho PAPAS na língua......
So... BEWARE OF THE BLOG!!!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

I'm THE DECEPTION for my father... I guess he always wanted his little sweet girl getting married as a virgin and living happily ever after... though guess what?!?!

"I, Kesia Ouguciku, take you, Michael Lee Molgard, to be my lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life until death do us part."

Yes, indeed I said that...

I got married at age of 19, 4 months pregnant by the man I really loved and thought I'd be together through life... though I broke my vowels!!! I had my reasons... and it was a centered decision I believe it was the best at the time...
I promised him I'd be there for him all times and then as we went through sooooo much of the bad times I just simply walked away..........
I got divorced by the age of 23... came back to Brazil to simple stay away for real... cuz if I had stayed in the US, I'd be for sure just getting back together and breaking up again and again... cuz I wanted to be the family I always wanted to be, but NOT with the way Mike was living his life though... I really didn't want my babies to be around the whole drink and drugs type of thing........

Back in Brazil I got engaged to some other guy who I really knew in my heart it was just gonna be trouble... so I simply did not want to marry him... He was verbally and psychologically abusive though I kept that from my mom and dad as I didn't want them to suffer knowing I was suffering... I wanted to end that relationship but I had no idea how to do so... anyway... I finally was able to manage to find the right amount of strength to be firm and break up with him... it was a relief!!!

And I've been walking on egg shells ever since!!! Never really wanted to commit to anyone... I in fact didn't get into a relationship for about 3 years! after I broke up with my ex-fiance... I locked myself in my walls and didn't want to break through... I wanted to be just there... all by myself...

But after awhile (those 3 years), I felt the need to have someone with me again... and started opening my heart little by little... I've been extremely much more cautious... And at the faintest sign of something that could be trouble I just dismiss anyone... just like that...

It's not been a fun ride!! It's not been an easy ride!!! and my parents just make it worse!!!

They feel I should become a religious sister and dedicate my soul to God............ and that I shouldn't date!!! Because it's not what a mother should do!!!!!!

It's simply ridiculous!!!!! Specially if I'm not in a bit of a hurry to get married again.................... all I really want is someone to be with... no rush... not at all... just date... kiss and hug and snuggles... and what will be will be...

Don't push me!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment