Uma porçãooooo de batatas fritas! SEMPRE!!!!!
Aqui você vai se sentir à vonté... FREE de fato!
Vou expressar muita coisa que penso... e até as que eu nem vou pensar antes de postar...
Como uma conversa de bar...
Como uma conversa não vai?! COMO PAPAS FRITAS!!!!!!!!
PAPAS?!?! Hummmm eu não tenho PAPAS na língua......
So... BEWARE OF THE BLOG!!!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011



Sometimes it's really nice to just be still and sit on the dock of the bay... and waste time watching the tide...

But sometimes it really sucks... and I just wish I could be elsewhere... doing something else... with someone else...
Or having someone just also sitting on the dock of the bay along side with me just spending some time together... watching the tide... looking into each other's eyes... holding hands... and worry simply about nothing at all... and be sure life is just that good...
and all we actually need is to keep each other close... for life...

I think I'm getting tired of this dock and I don't wanna keep wasting my time sitting on the dock of the bay all by myself anylonger...

No comments:

Post a Comment