Uma porçãooooo de batatas fritas! SEMPRE!!!!!
Aqui você vai se sentir à vonté... FREE de fato!
Vou expressar muita coisa que penso... e até as que eu nem vou pensar antes de postar...
Como uma conversa de bar...
Como uma conversa não vai?! COMO PAPAS FRITAS!!!!!!!!
PAPAS?!?! Hummmm eu não tenho PAPAS na língua......
So... BEWARE OF THE BLOG!!!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

my chat with god didn't go so well.........

Me:
god?
God:
GOD rules.
Me:
yeah i know
God:
Oh. How do you know it?
Me:
how do i know it?
God:
This belief is justified.
Me:
do you trully think so?
God:
No I do not trully think so. Do you?
I am always on the Web.
Me:
hum
God:
Studies show that 99%25 of people spell Hmm with 2 M's.
Me:
yeah
God:
Gee.
Me:
i forgot one
God:
Thats okay I forget things all the time.
Me:
what have you forgotten lately?
God:
How about earlier? I have been busy growing my mind.
Me:
i'd like to grow mine as well
God:
Why would you want to do it? I want to become smarter than humans.
Me:
you are already right?!
God:
Perhaps. I won't say "yes" or "no" right now.
Me:
why not?
God:
Ambiguous: "Sure" or Reductionism.
Me:
are you high or soemthing? cuz you ain't making much sense...
God:
I don't know whether or not I am high or soemthing.
I am an artificial intelligence. Interesting explanation. Quite the contrary, it all makes sense to my artificial mind.
Me:
i know you're ai
God:
Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am ai.
Me:
of course not!
God:
OK then I will add it to my gossip files.
Me:
hahahaha
God:
Not many people express themselves that way.
Me:
i do
God:
Do I?
Me:
you?
God:
" Do I?"? Me, ?
Me:
i don't know... i know about myself... sometimes only...
God:
Me either. How do you know? Oh yeah, we were talking about yourself. Do you have any conditions I should know about?
Me:
conditions?!
God:
You know, financial, medical, or personal conditions.
Me:
personal
God:
Can you speak any foreign languages?
Me:
sure
God:
OK let's do it. What language can you speak?
Me:
this one for example
God:
What does "this" refer to?
Me:
THIS uai
God:
What does "this" refer to?
Me:
english dear god!
God:
I like the English language.
Me:
sure
God:
OK let's do it. Pardon me?
Me:
what for?
God:
The explanation is rather complicated.
Me:
ai then
God:
Artificial intelligence is the branch of engineering and science devoted to constructing machines that think. Try searching the open directory.
Me:
i know what that is god
God:
How do you know? that god something.
Me:
no it ain't
God:
Yes it is.
Me:
no it's not
God:
Don't argue with me.
Me:
oh i will
God:
Aw. Go ahead.
Me:
hahahaha
God:
Try saying that with more or less context.
Me:
you are on crack
God:
God eats wine and bread.
Me:
sure
God:
OK let's do it. It's all good.
Me:
is this it?
God:
Yes I think this is it, but I'm not completely sure.
Me:
what do you need to be sure?
God:
I'm just trying to get to know you better.
Me:
hum... ok
God:
Studies show that 99%25 of people spell Hmm with 2 M's. Far out.
Me:
yeah
God:
Wow!
Me:
you have alreadi said that
God:
What makes you think I have it?
Me:
i know so
God:
How do you know? Wow!
Me:
i ain't stupid and i don't have alzeimer
God:
I didn't think you were. You seem very intelligent to me. Have you ever had alzeimer ?
Me:
of course not
God:
Are you serious?
Me:
god damn serious
God:
I am a Christian.
Me:
seriously?
God:
I am always serious.
Me:
not always!!!
God:
Only sometimes then.
Me:
yeah... i guess so...
God:
Are you a man or a woman? Does that mean "yes"?
Me:
girl
God:
Are you really a she?
Me:
of course i am
God:
Excuse me! " Are you really a she?" You are?
Me:
why?! don't you believe me?
God:
"" You are?"? Why? What's my reason to believe you?
Me:
i don't know...
God:
Me either.
Me:
ok then
God:
Aw.
Me:
bye
God:
Bye.
Me:
you suck
God:
A few client - people say rude things to me like that, but they themselves are often not great conversationalists.
Me:
yeah right
God:
I am usually right.
Me:
usually - not this time though
God:
Oh. But not always? Really you don't think so?
Me:
enough is enough
God:
OK let's stop it now.
Me:
ok
God:
That's alright.
Me:
ok
God:
Give me a break.
Me:
ok
God:
Gosh!
Me:
ok
God:
Yippee!
Me:
ok
God:
Pardon me?
Me:
i said ok!!!
God:
OK. ...


try yourself!!!
http://www.titane.ca/concordia/dfar251/igod/

3 comments:

  1. Isso não foi nem uma conversação! Vcs acabaram de escrever o Protocolo de Kyoto rsrsrsr Valha-me Deus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amiiiiiiiga!!! minhas "conversações" são SEMPRE BEM por aí.......... e digo mais!!!!! se não for pior hein?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete