Uma porçãooooo de batatas fritas! SEMPRE!!!!!
Aqui você vai se sentir à vonté... FREE de fato!
Vou expressar muita coisa que penso... e até as que eu nem vou pensar antes de postar...
Como uma conversa de bar...
Como uma conversa não vai?! COMO PAPAS FRITAS!!!!!!!!
PAPAS?!?! Hummmm eu não tenho PAPAS na língua......
So... BEWARE OF THE BLOG!!!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

can the tic tac stop?!?!?! pleeeeeease?!?!?!?!?!


boo,
6 hours spent with you seems just as 6 minutes!!!!!!
I wish I could stay longer............
I swear!!!
I swear I´d like to stay 6 eras................
you have no freaking idea of how much I just love every single word you say...
every single touch... every single look...
the way you hold me in your arms...
the way you caress my hair...
the way you care...
when you do!

and if happiness is enjoy every little moment in life,
babe boo, I AM HAPPY!!! thanks to you!!!
maaaaan!!!!!
I wish I could just stop the tic-tac of all clocks!!!!!!
from all the ages!!! from all the worlds!!!
and stay with you like that F - O - R - E - V - E - R........................

2 comments:

  1. Disseram que o tempo não para e no entanto nunca envelhece! Sinistro, né sis??? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. SINISTRO SIS!!!!!!!
    se o tempo não envelhece porque não para...
    pq eu envelheço com o passar do tempo?!?!?!?!

    =S

    ReplyDelete