Uma porçãooooo de batatas fritas! SEMPRE!!!!!
Aqui você vai se sentir à vonté... FREE de fato!
Vou expressar muita coisa que penso... e até as que eu nem vou pensar antes de postar...
Como uma conversa de bar...
Como uma conversa não vai?! COMO PAPAS FRITAS!!!!!!!!
PAPAS?!?! Hummmm eu não tenho PAPAS na língua......
So... BEWARE OF THE BLOG!!!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

You are self-confident. You know how to appreciate what you have. You are a mountain lover, you like to see the world from above. You are hard-working and not afraid to take responsibility.

That is what facebook says about me... It also says I should live in Ljubljana if I'd live in Europe and it says I should live in NY if in the US... I can also see I must be a WATER LOVER kinda of girl... both cities are kind of surrounded by water... really LOVE it!!! I also LOVE the rain... and I guess the difference from NY and this Ljubljana city is that one is old style... and the other is a more modern one... I really think I'd LOOOOOOOVE living in Ljubljana!!!

From that you can imagine I'm most definitely NOT a cowgirl... both of them are capitals!!! Big cities... with LOTS of things to do... places to go... art to see... books to read... people of many kind going up and down... cultural cultural cultural...



I think I need to learn German...

No comments:

Post a Comment