Uma porçãooooo de batatas fritas! SEMPRE!!!!!
Aqui você vai se sentir à vonté... FREE de fato!
Vou expressar muita coisa que penso... e até as que eu nem vou pensar antes de postar...
Como uma conversa de bar...
Como uma conversa não vai?! COMO PAPAS FRITAS!!!!!!!!
PAPAS?!?! Hummmm eu não tenho PAPAS na língua......
So... BEWARE OF THE BLOG!!!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Yesterday itself I was talking to Danilo about "magic", "religion", "dreams" and told him sometimes I have these most strange dreams which seems to be soooo real...
I've just woken up and in my dream I was visiting a friend's apartment... a dear friend who I haven't seen for long years... We were going through some boxes... she had a lot of boxes which belonged to me... and we were going through it separating some things I wanted to take back...
And as I started to walk out of the apartment telling her I had to go because it was almost 5:00pm, I started to admire her place... the wonderful dining room, the great balcony, the loooong hallway and the gorgeous living room space, all so biiiiiig covered with marble stones... roman style pilars everywhere and glass big windows separating a place from the other which basically had no doors... a truly amazing place!!!
And as she was walking me to the door, I hear a smooth voice on my right side saying very softly : "SANTHEON DE VOUS"... and I wake up before getting to the door and leaving... the phrase echoed in my head... for few seconds I started to question myself : "SANTHEON?! SANTHEON?! Is that what I heard?!?!" and my thoughts just replied back to me like a light "PANTHEON DE VOUS"... and I just could not remember what that was........ so I ran to google and was surprised to see what I found searching for "PANTHEON"... and the most weird thing?!?!?! IT IS ALMOST 5:00 PM!!!!!!!! REALLY!!!

WEIRD!!!

Noun

1.

pantheon
- all the gods of a religion
aggregation, collection, accumulation, assemblage - several things grouped together or considered as a whole
deity, divinity, god, immortal - any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force

2.pantheon - a monument commemorating a nation's dead heroes
monument, memorial - a structure erected to commemorate persons or events

3.pantheon - (antiquity) a temple to all the gods
temple - place of worship consisting of an edifice for the worship of a deity
Ellas, Greece, Hellenic Republic - a republic in southeastern Europe on the southern part of the Balkan peninsula; known for grapes and olives and olive oil
capital of Italy, Eternal City, Italian capital, Rome, Roma - capital and largest city of Italy; on the Tiber; seat of the Roman Catholic Church; formerly the capital of the Roman Republic and the Roman Empire
antiquity - the historic period preceding the Middle Ages in Europe

No comments:

Post a Comment